The role of the Manufacturing technician is a critical role supporting the supply chain department, sales and operations, ensuring that all components are ordered and delivered on time to support the sale team. The overall mandate for the Manufacturing technician will be to work independently and provide technical support and services in the development of production methods, facilities and systems, and the planning, estimating, measuring and scheduling of work.
About the Company
KORSMET Inc. is the one of the biggest cosmetic products distributors in North America, we collaborate with many famous Japanese and Korean brands and distribute to North American supermarket giants, well-known retailers, online stores and beauty salons, such as, Lablows, T&T supermarket and Walmart etc., total over 200 physical store and e-commerce customers.
- Assist in the design of plant layouts
- Conduct work measurement or other studies
- Collect and compile operational data and assist in the development of estimates, schedules, specifications and reports
- Collect and analyze data and samples in support of quality assurance and industrial health and safety programs
- Develop manufacturing and processing procedures and variables, set machine or equipment controls, oversee production and inspect processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated progression through various levels of management and responsibilities
- Able to follow all work instructions and procedures and record all production information as required
- Has working knowledge of current component trends in the personal care industry and associated material suppliers/vendors.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills with particular attention to detail.
- Performs effectively as a team member, able to work well with others, open to receive and give feedback, and treats everyone with respect
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is preferred.
- Cross cultural communication experience, need to cooperate with venders from different countries and Canada retail channels.