Next Level Painting Ltd located in Surrey is looking for a painter to join its team as soon as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, and other finishes to equipment, buildings and/or other structures, using brushes, spray guns, or rollers
• Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats
• Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements and/or work orders
• Cover surfaces with drop clothes or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting
• Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives
• Mix and match colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil and thinning and drying additives in order to obtain desired colors and consistencies
Job Location: All over lower mainland area
High School education is required
Completion of a three to four-year apprenticeship program
2 years of work experience in the trade.
Salary: $24.69/hr. for 40hrs/week
How to apply:
By Mail: 12172 77A Avenue, Surrey BC, V3W 1J7