About the company:
QA Law is a civil litigation law firm located in Vancouver serving individual and commercial clients in the Lower Mainland and throughout British Columbia. We offer our clients a roster of lawyers with tremendous experience in civil litigation, alternative dispute resolution and appeals.
Currently, we are looking to fill a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant Position
Position Details are as following:
Company: QA Law
Position: Legal Administrative Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location of work: 1510 – 700 W. Georgia Street, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V7Y 1A1
Job Type: Full time, permanent position with 37.50 hours per week.
Compensation: $42500 per year. Overtime at the rate of 1.5 times per hour exceeding 8 hours per day
Benefits: Extended benefits
- Draft and prepare correspondence and legal documents, such as Affidavits, Consent Orders, Notice to Produce, Appointments to Examine for Discovery, Notice of Trial and briefs and trial records;
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and proper grammar and spelling;
- Calendar management and scheduling various legal proceedings, such as Examinations for Discovery, trial, Mediation dates, and Case Planning Conferences and making travel arrangements where necessary;
- Handling of confidential file materials and documents and seeing to the proper filing and organization of same;
- Enter lawyer’s time entries in Esilaw biweekly and assist with editing draft statements; and
- Other general administrative and legal support assistance as required.
- Education: Completion of Secondary School
- Experience: Completion of a college program for secretaries or legal secretary or one year of related experience
- Language: English
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all those who apply however only those applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.