Bassi Brothers Framing Ltd. located in Surrey, BC, requires for a full-time Bookkeeper in a fast growing company. The ideal candidate is an integrative thinker with a passion of accounting, financial reporting, and informed decision-making.
- Maintain records and establish, maintain and balance accounts using sage 50 or quickbooks;
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts and prepare financial statements.
- Record daily transactions, employee timesheets and maintain cash flow and coordinate with the accountant.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports as required by the management.
Education & Experience requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college diploma program in business, accounting, bookkeeping or related field with 1 year of experience.
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping with 2 years of experience as bookkeeper or accounting clerk.
Wages: $24.00hr for 40 hr/week
Job Location: Unit 203,12565 88 Ave, Surrey BC, V3W3J7
Please send your resume with cover letter describing why you are the best fit for our team at
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 7792 117 street, Delta, BC V4C 6A5
Bassi Brothers Framing Ltd.