Chef Hung Kerrisdale
Chef Hung commenced his culinary apprenticeship at the tender age of 17. Throughout his 20 years of culinary experience, he has developed unrivaled techniques and his own secret recipes. He is a three-time champion of the Taipei International Beef Noodle Festival Competition between the years of 2007 to 2010. In 2009, under the management of the Fairchild Group, Chef Hung Taiwanese Beef Noodle has evolved into an international chain. Benefiting from the global network of the group, the brand opened its North American flagship location in Richmond, BC. We are looking for highly motivated individuals interested in the food and beverage industry who possess excellent guest servicing skills to join our dynamic team at Kerrisdale location.
Job Title: Server - Food and Beverage Services (6513)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (40 hours/week)
Work Location: 2028 W 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V6M 1Y8
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Available: 2
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
Employment groups: Youth, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Prepare tables for dining by setting plates and utensils, napkins, and etc.
- Greet patrons, present menus, describe menu items, advise on menu selections, and assist with special needs;
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff;
- Serve food and beverage;
- Present bills to customers and accept payments;
- Clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs;
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns and refer to management as necessary.
Required Education and Skills:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate;
- No experience is required, previous experience is an asset.
- Personal Suitability: Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Organized, Reliability, Flexibility, Initiative, Team player
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
- Transportation: Public transportation is available
- Business equipment: Electronic cash register, Point of sale system
- Work Setting: Restaurant
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only EMAIL applications will be accepted. Please do not Call or Visit!