D&G General Labour Ltd. is seeking four experienced Forming Carpenters to join our team as soon as possible. These positions are available immediately and are full-time permanent positions (40 hours per week). Wages are $28.85 per hour plus two weeks paid vacation to start. Please note that the work sites vary depending on the assigned projects but will be within the Lower Mainland.
1. Experience: at least 2 years of carpentry experience OR completion of a three to four year apprenticeship program
2. Language: minimum basic to intermediate English is required (speaking, reading and writing)
3. Education: no minimum education
- vertical, horizontal, and free-form formwork
- strip and prep forms according to specifications and drawings
- fit and install items such as doors, windows, moldings and hardware
- able to read blueprints and job layout documentations
- liaise with the site layout crew
- supervise and train apprentices and labourers
- follow company safety policies
- able to use a wide variety of materials and forming systems
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in working for us, please provide your resume (please no cover letters or phone calls) and indicate your relevant work experience by email to the attention of Pablo C. at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume to the business location noted below:
D&G General Labour Ltd.
5252 Watling St