Original Tandoori Kitchen located in Vancouver BC is looking for a Chef to join its team as soon as possible:
- Manage the daily operation of the restaurant kitchen, including all food ordering
- Ensure all areas of the hot & cold kitchen practice safe food handling, sanitation and storage procedures
- Plan restaurant menus and ensure food quality meet standards
- Ensure consistency in taste and presentation of food items.
- Monitor and manage the quality and quantity control of all restaurant food production and wastage, for optimizing food cost
- Monitor work hours, scheduling and vacation planning of restaurant kitchen
- Monitor and manage equipment inventory audits to ensure optimum work resources
- Maintains a safe working environment in all sections of the restaurant kitchen.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Completion of secondary school is required
- 2 years of experience in commercial cooking is required
Salary: $17.00/hr for 40 hrs/week.
Job Location: 7215 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5X 3J3
To apply: Please send your resume to
By Mail: 7215 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5X 3J3