GNJ Homes Ltd. located in Surrey is looking for 2 Framing Carpenter to join its team to work all over the Lower Mainland.
- Determine specifications and calculate requirements;
- Prepare layouts according to building codes, using measuring tools;
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials;
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, erect walls and roof systems;
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware;
- Maintain, repair and renovate wooden structures in residential and commercial buildings;
- May supervise other construction workers.
- Completion of secondary school
- At least 2 years of experience in the trade
3 to 4-year apprenticeship program in carpentry
Compensation: $28.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Location: Different Location in Lower Mainland Area
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter at: email@example.com
By mail at: 7235 122A Street, Surrey, V3W 3T2
GNJ Homes Ltd.