CANADA’S LEADER IN ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTING
Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Inflector Environmental Services has earned a reputation for providing top-quality methods of service on even the most complex environmental contracting projects. We serve the needs of our clients through innovative solutions in commercial, residential, institutional and industrial projects across North America.
Are you seeking a workplace that provides opportunities for growth and continuous learning, as well as excellent compensation? How about a company that is thriving and always acquiring dynamic and varied projects in diverse locations? Do you want to feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work?
You should apply with us. If you have what it takes, we want to hear from you! We are currently seeking Labourers to work in Ottawa on the Center Block Rehabilitation Project and other locations.
• Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs unassisted
• Shifts are generally daytime with some weekend work depending on demand
• Ability to perform as an effective team member
• Ability to establish working relationships
• Ability to complete projects in a timely fashion
• Ability to deal with challenges working in a demolition environment and with hazardous materials
• Safety conscious
• Previous experience working with Asbestos, mold or lead based paint abatement an asset
• Training will be provided for those with little or no experience
Preference will be given to Indigenous applicants.