Drywall Taper (7284)
Evergreen Drywall Ltd is looking for 4 Drywall taper to join our team as soon as possible.
- Remove extra compound between boards or panels or over cracks, holes, nail heads using different kind of tools.
- Mix sealing compound by hand or with mixers.
- Sand or patch cracks in plasterboard or whiteboard wall
- Apply additional coats to fill or smooth surface.
- Tape over joints using taping machine or place tap in compound.
- Remove excessive coat of compound and sand layers from joints.
- Select correct sealing compound or tape and check to make sure that they will work.
- Other work as requested by management.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- At least two years of work experience
Completion of a three- or four-year’s apprenticeship program in plastering
Job Location: At Client locations according to contract
Salary: $27.50/hr for 40hrs/week
How to Apply:
By Mail: 12727 67A Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1L9