Located in Ottawa Ontario, Nutrimix Laboratories, Inc. is a specialized nutraceutical contract manufacturer. Our cardinal objective is to motivate and assist our valued clientele in introducing their natural health formulations to the market and expedite its rapid growth at any stage. Our years of a wide range of experience in the supplement and nutraceutical industry have provided us with profound and valuable insights into various aspects of sourcing high-quality ingredients, product development, product innovation, and production.
Work location: 2487 Kaladar Ave #360e, Ottawa, ON K1V 8B9
Salaries: $58.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Duration: Permanent, full-time position
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Education: At least Bachelor’s Degree, major in commerce highly preferred.
Experience: 5 years or more of relevant work experience
1) Communicate clearly and effectively with both marketing and the sales team to gain in-depth marketing analysis, and formulate tactical purchasing strategies and schemes that are in line with the most recent market conditions and tendencies.
2) Provide the right direction in the execution of procurement strategies for ensuring competitive benchmarking, supplier analysis, and pricing strategies for complicated projects and services.
3) Execute different procedures for the complete purchasing cycle to establish and promote systematic and cost-effective procurement logistics, minimizing the overall cost without compromising the quality or reliability of supply.
4) Ensure that all procured items meet all the required quality standards and specifications in totality.
5) Monitor the purchasing procedures and make certain that they are strictly compliant with China's import/export regulation and mitigate non-conforming products or practices.
6) Devise and execute sourcing strategies for procuring and contracting the best ingredients for our nutrition commodities.
7) Improve and establish a strong Chinese supplier base to ensure supply continuity is in line with the business objectives, values, and ever-emerging product needs.
8) Establish standards and drive improvements in purchasing data management; drive spend analysis to better understand actual vs. forecasted savings; and develop supplier management and scorecards, as well as performance reporting processes.
9) Liaise with existing and new suppliers to obtain profitability metrics, pricing, and availability.
10) Formulate negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.