2-258 Queen Street East, Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6A 1Y7
Number of vacancies:
$54 for 30 hours per week
Permanent, Full time
Starts as soon as possible
Education: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: 3 years or more relevant experience
- Formulate and present reports to the president on consumer trends, sales data, and potential competitors.
- Regularly review and evaluate the actual performance of the sales department to ensure that targets are achieved and goals met.
- Ability to analyze the situation intelligently and provide valuable insights to the sales department staff
- Direct the sales department to initiate, lead, and supervise the sales operations to completion.
- Set sales goals and evaluate the department’s performance concerning the extent and measure to which the proposed goals are achieved.
- Develop sales strategies with accurate forecast and formulate schedules, specify targets, and estimate the number of contacts to be made.
- Propose and execute short and long-term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Develop a new customer network to expand the reach and influence of the organization.
- Build and be on good terms with the clientele to foster and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with the customers.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department to develop and implement effective campaigns, ideas, and objectives.
RBB Innovations Canada Ltd.