Upper Canada Growers Ltd.
Upper Canada Growers Ltd. has an immediate opening for an experienced Administrative officer (NOC: 1221) at our location in Harrow, Ontario.
As a Administrative Officer (NOC: 1221), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Oversee and Coordinate Office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed,
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Schedule meetings, develop agendas and record minutes
- Organize filing systems for important and confidential company documents.
- Prepare report and presentation with statistical data, as assigned.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Distribute and store correspondence of emails, letters, and packages.
- Participates in the development of staffing plans, perform administrative tasks related to keep record of staff’s vacations days, time sheets and employee information records.
- Provide ongoing guidance and training to staff in setting and achirving established standards.
- Maintain inventory of supplies.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Maintain and update company databases
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 24.50 /hour
Location: 1090 Ridge Road, Harrow, Ontario, N0R 1G0
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org