Waterloo Vapes is looking for an experienced, reliable and hardworking Inventory Control Manager to efficiently manage the company’s inventory
- Formulate techniques to maintain inventory control procedures.
- Identify shortage of supplies with regular inspection of the inventory.
- Ensure that the stock is sufficient based on the demand from the customers.
- Maintain all the inventory order and shipment records.
- Ensure to place orders for replenishing stock to avoid deficiency.
- Report to the management regarding all the stock records and statistics.
- Education: bachelors
- Experience: 2-3 years in a similar field.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be able to use a computer to create reports.
Job type: full-time and permanent.