Sep 09, 2021
$30.00 - $32.00 hourly
239 Checkerberry Crescent, Brampton, ON, Canada, L6R 3P7
- Should be capable to repair damaged/ defective cell phones.
- Should be able to identify the troubleshooting issues and resolve them.
- Should be aware of all the software such as Android, iOS.
- Should be able to handle external issues such as a cracked screen.
- Must be able to conduct functionality tests on the mobiles to locate the problem.
- Must be able to display excellent customer service skills.
- Should be experienced in handling various cell phone brands.
- Explain to customers regarding the warranty and user manual.
- Must inform customers after repair to collect the product.
- Should maintain all the records related to repairs.
- Should be able to stock the materials that are needed for the repairs.
- Education: College certificate
- Experience: Minimum 1 year
Wage: $30-$32/ hour
Job type: 30-40 hours/ week, full-time, permanent.
Skylinx Communications Inc
Apply by Email: