MCS-Servo is a service company working in the field of design engineering, systems manufacturing, parts distribution and repair service. Since 1986, we have stood out in the fields of electro-hydraulic, electromechanical servo systems and industrial automation. The company has more than thirty employees whose primary mission is to implement all necessary efforts to ensure the satisfaction of our customers. At MCS-Servo, our customers are our most precious
Employed by MCS-Servo inc as Technical sales representative - Oriented " Operator interface and industrial PC" towards the South Asian market.
Administrative superior: Sales director
Job description (percentages are approximate)
50% of the time: customer service.
- Assess customer needs and resources, recommend and assist in the selection of suitable goods and services and negotiate prices or other terms of sale.
- Provide data for product design when goods and services need to be tailored to customer needs.
- Write presentations, proposals, or other sales materials to determine the benefits of using the good or service.
- Estimate the costs of installing and maintaining the equipment or service.
- Draft and administer sales contracts and maintain a customer register.
- Communicate with customers after the sale to resolve issues and follow up.
- Troubleshoot technical hardware issues.
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge of products and services in order to explain features to customers and answer their questions.
- Supervise, if necessary, the work of other sales specialists and members of the technical staff.
- Can provide training in the use and maintenance of equipment.
50% of the time: market analysis
- Determines who are the potential clients and canvassers.
- Develop, implement and monitor marketing plans and sales strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Analyze the state of the market and the activities of competitors and stay abreast of emerging markets and trends