Tenshi Seafood Limited is incorporated in January of 2016 in Richmond, BC, and is a well-established seafood processing, distribution and exporting plant. We would like to hire 2 seafood processing labourers due to high demand of workload. The annual salary of this position will be $27,664.
• Unload crabs and other seafood from shipping trucks and transport them by hand or forklift truck to tanks and processing plant.
• Check for any undersize seafood and reject accordingly, reject dead seafood.
• Weight crabs and other seafood, record weight and pack them in Styrofoam boxes with gel pack ices and label on products
• Sort out crabs and other seafood according to species and weight.
• Load all labelled products of seafood to company trucks for exporting to overseas or delivering to local buyers.
• Ensure Quality control & assurance for all products coming from the seafood room is fresh
• Ensure that standards for sanitation and food safety are met or exceeded
• Clean work stations, water tanks, and equipment daily
• Check the temperatures of water tanks and freezers regularly to ensure the good quality of seafood.
• Transport supplies and packaging materials throughout plant and storage area manually or with powered equipment
• Basic English communication ability
• Completion of Secondary
• Weight Handling: Up to 9 -23 kg (20 – 50 lbs)