Sep 17, 2021
$30.00 - $35.00 hourly
99 Rue Kingsley, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Québec H9B 2P7, Canada
Computer and Information Technologies
TRFSUN ACCOUNTING & TAX SERVICES is looking for a dynamic and experienced System Administrator who can give IT technical support to a growing accounting firm.
- Provide maintenance, investigate the causes of failures, repair and manage corporate Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), peripheral equipment, computerized workstations and Internet connections;
- Test and install computer hardware, network software, operating system software and software applications.
- Provide problem-solving services to network users.
- Install, maintain and investigate causes of failures, upgrade web server hardware and software.
- Perform routine start-ups and decommissioning and keep control records.
- Perform backup operations.
- Carry out safety and quality tests and controls.
- Take care of the SEO of the website.
- Maintain the website.
- Knowledge of computer science and technology such as TCP/IP; MS Windows; Internet; Networking software; Servers; Security software; Email server software.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Windows systems administration.
- English and experience with accounting or with accounting software an addition.
Job type: Full-time and permanent
Working hours: 30-40 hours/week.
TRFSUN Accounting and Tax Services
Apply by Email: