Vancouver’s premier pest control company seeks highly skilled Bird Control Specialist.
Enjoy problem-solving, meeting new challenges every day, and being part of a great team of like-minded people? This position offers the opportunity to work independently, learn and grow while you take pride in providing a great service.
Local: Locally owned operated
Positive work environment: Living wages are paid and bonuses are achieved.
Transparent and accountable: High quality services with low environmental impact.
– Inspection of homes and businesses
– General bird identification
– Bird spike installation
– Bird netting installation
– Bird wire installation
– Bird cleanups
– Bird trapping and euthanization
– Carpenter Ant Nest Identification
– Carpenter Ant Control
– European Fire Ant Control
– General Insect Identification
– Rodent Entry Point Prevention (roof, attic and crawlspace)
– Dead rodent removal from wall cavities
– Commercial Pest Maintenance
– Pest Clean-up
– Lead Generation for Commercial & Residential Accounts
– Generate Customer Reviews
Terms of employment
– Permanent, Full-time position (40 hours/week).
– Commission pay
– Overtime pay
– Company car
– Company events
– Dental care
– Extended health care
– Life insurance
– Paid time off
– RRSP match
– Vision care
– Our technicians carry with them disposable gloves, booties, hand sanitizer, respirators and coveralls, and have been instructed to use these as required.
Location of work
– Our business address and various work sites in Metro Vancouver.
– tel. (604) 559-9060
– e-mail: email@example.com (Mike Londry)
– Mailing address: #1 – 120 Glacier Street, Coquitlam, BC V3K 5Z6
Skills requirements – Education and Work experience
– High School Diploma
– Post Secondary Degree is an asset
– B.C. Pesticide Applicators License
– 5 years experience working in a trades or technical role (ie. Carpenter, electrician, plumber, roofer)
– 5 years experience working on ladders and at heights
– 5 years working with a variety of hand and power tools
– 5 years experience working in a high demand customer service environment
– 3 years experience working with boom and scissor lift
– 1 year experience in Bird spike installation
– 1 year experience in Bird net installation
– 1 year experience in Bird wire installation
– 1 year experience in Pigeon shooting
– 1 year experience in Carpenter Ant Control
– 1 year experience in Wildlife removal
– 1 year experience in Insect Identification
– Current boom lift certification
– Current fall arrest certification
– Good general construction knowledge of homes and multi-unit structures including but not limited to building envelope
– Valid BC drivers license & clean drivers abstract
– No criminal record
– Always Clean-shaven (required for respirator compliance with WorkSafeBC)
– Very Physically fit & flexible – job requires regular work in attics & crawlspaces
– No issues working all day on a rainy roof
– Good verbal and written English Communication Skills.
Send your cover letter and resume and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team.