Established in 1977 by Chef Issa, Basha offers Lebanese and vegetarian dishes, combining freshness, clear and visible presentation of the fresh products used. is proud of the service rendered to millions of customers, the creation of thousands of jobs, the development of hundreds of franchises (among them many former employees). Honored and ranked as the first and best in Lebanese fast food with more than 50 branches, Basha is growing and expanding.
Basha Trois Rivières is looking for a live accountant to join our team.
- maintain financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts
- reporting entries in the journal and matching accounts, preparing trial balances, maintaining general books and preparing financial statements;
- make calculations and prepare paycheques, utility bills, taxes and other bills;
- complete and submit forms for the payment of taxes, workers' compensation, pension benefits and other government documents;
- preparing tax returns and performing other bookkeeping services for individuals;
- prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports;
- Manage cash and ensure sufficient funds to make payments;
- Carry out bank transfers and bank reconciliations;
- Prepare monthly financial statements and annual budgets;
- Perform any other related tasks in order to support the team;
- Check and analyze the restaurant's down payments;
English is an asset.
Computer knowledge: Advantage and the Office Suite, including Excel.
Attention to detail
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
Ability to work in a team.