Bura Limited. has an immediate opening for an experienced, Welder (NOC: 7237) at our location in Mississauga, Ontario.
As a Welder (NOC: 7237), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- on welding, on welding, brazing and soldering equipment Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specification
- Determine weldability of materials.
- Ability to use and read various equipment (Arc welding machine, Gas welding machine)
- Welding parts in various directions; flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead
- Consistently produce strong penetrated welds that are non‐porous
- Ability to distinguish various materials and gauges of materials
- Operate breaks; shears, metal shaping, straightening and bending machines, fit, and torch straighten metal, and other small tools.
- Operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air). (Aoc).
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame cutting equipment.
- Operate, brazing, soldering, and hoisting equipment.
- Operate previously set-up brazing, soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal.
- Operate previously set up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- Start up, shut down, adjust and monitor robotic welding production line.
- Maintain and perform minor repairs
- Perform machine set ups, changeovers and daily preventative maintenance
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or
- A combination of 1 to 2 years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in welding is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 24.00 /hour
Location: 1220 Aerowood Drive, Mississauga, ON, L4W 1B7
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org