Nationwide Building Maintenance located in Surrey, BC is looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic office administrator for our company.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Assist in purchase orders and invoicing.
- Create schedule of employees and timesheets, accommodate request by employees related to payroll, sick calls and other leave applications.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Ensure that office procedures are followed, and deadlines are met.
- Answering phone calls and resolve the customer enquiries.
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
- Keep record of daily operation and maintain proper records.
- Preparing and issuing receipts to clients and following up for the fees.
- Performing additional duties as required by the management.
- Completion of secondary school education is required.
- Completion of secondary school education with at least 2 years of experience in the field is required.
University degree or college diploma in business or public administration with 1 year of experience
Job Location: Unit 105,7750 128 Street, Surrey BC, V3W 1L4
Salary: $25.00/Hour (40 hours/ Week)
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 13931 78A Avenue Surrey, BC, V3W 2Y4