LOOKING FOR PERMANENT FULL TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISSTANT (NOC 1241) AT SUPER ASIA FOOD & SPICES Ltd. 8905 Highway 50, Unit # 7, Vaughan. ON. L4H 5A1
Main Duties & Responsibilities as per lead statement of NOC1241
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips.
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries.
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization.
- Writing emails to teams, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Submitting and reconciling expense report & provide general support to visitors.
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
EDUCATION: COLLEGE DIPLOMA.
EXPERIENCE: 1 YEAR
SALARY: $23.10/Hr for 37.5 Hours per week
BENEFITS: Vacation Pay
START DATE: As soon as possible
HOW TO APPLY: Email: email@example.com
SUPER ASIA FOOD & SPICES LTD.