The Academy of Learning is part of a network of 7 colleges spanning 3 Canadian provinces and offering over 500+ programs. Our mission is to make quality education easily accessible and affordable to students worldwide. Our vision is to become one of the world's most trusted education providers, with quality, integrity, trust, and success as its four pillars.
The Academy of Learning, Hamilton branch, is looking for a Salary Analyst to join our growing team of education providers.
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, salary scales and competency appraisal measures and systems
- Assigns salary scales for new positions and examines salary scales using internal equity and external market data
- Calculates salaries for new hires, promotions
- Provide analysis and support for the annual merit review process for all employees Develop and maintain detailed compensation reporting.
- Conduct annual market analysis, ensuring compensation programs are competitive in the local, national and financial services markets.
- Support and maintain variable compensation plan models.
- Manage programs and maintain human resources information and related records systems
- Work with payroll data and calculated payroll;
- Confirms and/or corrects salary, stipend, and position information
- Co-ordinate employee performance appraisal programs
- Prepare calculations of salary and bonuses (and be able to calculate other compensation components such as overtime, vacations, etc.)
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources.
- Provide support to employees regarding compensation questions;
- Experience working with unions is a plus
- Experience in financial analysis a plus
- Knowledge in a language other than the official languages is a plus
- Management experience is a plus