Guest services agent - hotel
NOC 6525 - Hotel front desk clerks
Hotel front desk clerks make room reservations, provide information and services to guests and receive payment for services. They are employed by hotels, motels and resorts.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests' complaints
- Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
- Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
- Provide excellent guest service to all hotel guests
- Participate in prompt and courteous handling of all guests as necessary, including but not limited to check-in/check-out, telephone and personal inquiries, luggage and travel information to both internal and external guests.
D.P. Murphy Inc.