Dec 17, 2021
$48.50 - $52.50 hourly
401 MAIN ST E, HAMILTON, ON L8N 1J7, CANADA
Established in 1995, the Academy of Learning is part of a network of educational institutions across 3 Canadian provinces offering more than 500 programs. We were created with the mission to inspire students to pursue their dreams and empower them to shape their future and prepare them for success. In order to better serve our growing international student population, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join our dynamic team of professionals in the field of education and administration.
- Maintain the top-level position by managing the cash flow, and taxation records.
- Should primarily handle all the financial procedures and records of the institution.
- Should regularly conduct review meetings and develop new financial practices.
- Make strategic initiatives in organizing the financial and accounting structure of the institution.
- Serve as an internal consultant and prepare accurate long-term and short-term forecasts of the institution’s funds and foresee any financial risks.
- Should oversee the departments engaged in financial activity such as administrative and accounting divisions.
- Establish, coordinate and systematically maintain the reviews of the progress of the financial evaluation.
- Prepare budget estimations and reports for all the college events.
- Ensure that the college is in compliance with the financial regulatory, legal and accounting standards.
- Allocating budgets to all the divisions of the institution.
- Education: University Degree in Management, Administration Finance, or other related fields.
- Experience: 3-5 years.
Academy of Learning- Hamilton
Apply by Email: