Jan 07, 2022
$25.00 - $27.00 hourly
99 Rue Kingsley, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Québec H9B 2P7, Canada
TRFSun is a boutique Accounting Firm specializing in small to medium businesses. We also offer consulting and marketing services. We are currently looking for a Bookkeeper to join our team.
The Bookkeeper shall, under the supervision of the Head Accountant doing the following duties:
- Compile, organize, and classify client financial records and balance various accounts if needed using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Balance general ledgers and prepare financial statements for further analysis by the CPA.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns, payrolls, and perform other bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience.
- College education or higher
TRFSUN Accounting and Tax Services
Apply by Email: