2-258 Queen Street East, Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6A 1Y7
Number of vacancies:
$50 for 30 hours per week
Permanent, Full time
Starts as soon as possible
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is necessary.
Experience required: 3 years or more of relevant work experience.
1. Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based and mobile systems while applying knowledge of GCC systems, Android application development;
2. Plan, design and coordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based and mobile systems such as but not limited to Linux, Unix, Android, GCC, Git;
3. Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop technician solutions and code implementation for operating systems, communications environments and desktop and mobile applications software;
4. Frequently communicate with users and team members and internal QA department during program development to review progress, ensure compliance with specifications and ensure accuracy and solution integrity;
5. Work with databases such as but not limited to Microsoft MSSQL and MySQL;
6. Updates job knowledge by studying new development tools, programming technologies, and computing and mobile equipment;
7. Knowledge of software development expectations, protocol and regulations of clientele in China is an asset as the candidate will assist the company in expanding into the Chinese market;
Technology Knowledge: Networking software, Desktop Application, Communication software, Programming software, Database software
Operating System: Linux, Unix, Android, GCC, Git