Reference Number :
We are looking for a childcare provider to take care of two children, a newborn and 2-year-old.
Address et Work location :
Child Care Provider
- Supervise and care for the children at our residence.
- Plan and oversee the children’s activities as instructed.
- Prepare and serve meals for the children.
- Bathe, change diapers, dress, sterilize bottles and feed the children.
- Clean and maintain the house as needed.
- Create and ensure a safe environment at our residence.
- Organize activities such as games and outings for the children.
- Other related tasks.
- Have completed a secondary school diploma attesting at least 11 years of full-time elementary and secondary education or have successfully completed, in this field of employment, full-time vocational training of at least 6 months in a vocational school
- 1 year of continuous paid experience as a caregiver
- Be reliable and punctual
- Show initiative
- Have good judgment
- Have excellent organizational skills
Knowledge of English (oral)
Employment conditions, salary and hours
2-year temporary position with possibility of extension.
Salary of $14,35 an hour for 40 hours per week.
- 10 days of vacation per year as per Quebec Law.
- Private health insurance until RAMQ eligibility.
How to apply:
Send your curriculum vitae along with you’re cover letter to the attention of: