Mar 23, 2022
Tokyo Sushi Express is a well-known Japanese sushi franchise brand in Alberta which is managed by Yanshan Holding Inc. We are actively expanding our business and plan to open more than 100 chain stores in the future. To better manage the chain stores, Yanshan Holding Inc would like to hire a software developer to develop a management system software. The qualified candidate is expected to work 35 hours per week with an annual wage of $69,998. The job duties and requirements are listed below:
- Design the basic architecture of the management system based on the industry characteristic, company policies, and business development strategies.
- Write software code, test the code and modify it when needed.
- Monitor the operation of the system software, identify technical problems, and report to the team.
- Assist in troubleshooting technical problems when needed.
- Create manuals on the operation and maintenance of the system software.
- Collect users’ feedback and analyze users’ demands, then provide corresponding advice on software configuration development and customization.
- Conduct software development plan, discuss with the team and execute the approved plan.
- Research and evaluate the adaptability of various software products, review the performance of the software, and conduct routine reports.
- Post-secondary education or professional training in Computer Science or related fields is required.
- Adequate English Proficiency is required.
- 5+ years of experience software development is required, 10+ of experience will be an asset.
- Experience in Business Analysis will be an asset.
- Experience in working with Linux environment, data software, MySQL will be an asset.
Yanshan Holding Inc
Apply by Email: