Robert Agri-Tech Farm is a premium crop producer and herbal artisan located in Kingston, Ontario. The adherence and respect we have for traditional herbalism have taught us that healing is intrinsically rooted in nature, and we work in tandem to extract these healing compounds. Therefore, we are inviting a biological technologist to join our team and fulfill the following responsibilities in order to nurture the environment in reciprocation for the blessings we have acquired from nature.
Work location: 4131 Boyce Road, Harrowsmith, ON K0H 1V0
Salaries: $40.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Duration: Permanent, full-time position
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Education: At least Bachelor’s Degree, major in pharmacy highly preferred.
Experience: 5 years or more of relevant work experience
1. Analyze, evaluate and provide theoretical support for the Chinese herbal medicine projects that the company is planning to implement
2. Conduct detailed pharmacology experiments to facilitate effective decision-making during drug discovery projects.
3. Control the quality of the company's products by testing, evaluating, and verifying the quality of raw materials and finished products.
4. Contribute to the research and development of the firm's new products to evaluate, improve and propose commercialization strategies
5. In charge of the maintenance and operation of the experimental equipment, and participate in the inspection of the production equipment.
6. Compile experimental results, summarize the experiences related to research and development, and supervise the technical personnel
7. Maintain a record of challenges encountered during product development and production, and communicate these to upper management regularly