May 31, 2022
20214 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum of One year of service experience in the automotive services/sales industry or any related industry.
- Customer service experience is a must.
- Position expects candidates to possess excellent oral communication and customer service skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of automotive services is a big asset, but willing to train.
- Candidates must also possess effective interpersonal skills.
- Manage and address customer complaints and concerns promptly.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
- Schedule service and repair appointments.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Complete and review automotive repair orders with customers.
- Estimate costs and times for service and repair needs and then communicate to customers.
- Process customer payments in the system.
- Maintain records of customer repair performed.
- Issue receipts and repair forms to the customer.
- Act as the liaison between customers and mechanics and manage the status of the job orders.
- Operate the job order system and prepare periodic sales reports for the management.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Apply by Email: