2330370 Ontario Inc. O/A Shell Canada.
2330370 Ontario Inc. O/A Shell Canada has immediate opening for experienced RETAIL STORE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6211) at our location in Toronto, Ontario.
As a RETAIL STORE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6211), you will perform some or all the following duties:
· Maintain an up-to-date understanding of products (including new products and promotions) and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (including time and quality expectations);
· Perform Cash-In/Cash-out procedures verifying the shift opening balance and accounting for all shift incomes and expenditures and promptly process all the necessary paperwork;
· Perform store opening/closing/reporting duties as appropriate for shift being handled;
· Ensure a clean and welcoming environment is maintained at all times in order to promote store image;
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of sales staff and cashiers
· Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
· Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
· Sell merchandise to customers
· Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
· Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
· Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
· Hire and Train newer or less experienced employees and ensure they know their responsibilities and train all employees regarding new and/or promotional products;
· Supervise staff performance; assign duties; explain responsibilities; and work stations when necessary;
· Completion of secondary school is usually required.
· Previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 20.25 /hour
Business Location: 4021 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario, M2P 1N6, Canada
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com