Drywall and acoustical installer helper
Posted by Expert Drywall Ltd.
· Location: 2277 Otter Street, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 3E3
· Salary: $20.00 / hour
· Vacancies: 2 vacancies
· Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work Site Environment
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding
Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction; Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites; Mix, pour and spread materials; Load, unload and transport construction materials; Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
from 09:00 to 17:30
2277 Otter Street