Work Together, Build Together
Sikee Electric Fire Protection Inc. was founded in 2010. We have been growing into a competitive electrical renovation and base building specialist with Skilled electricians in the GTA area. For the past years Sikee has provided excellent electrical works for utility buildings, commercial base buildings, retail stores, public schools, apartments etc.
Add: 5 Madeline St., Huntsville, ON P1H 1J9 Canada
$42 hourly for 40 hours per week
Permanent, full-time position
As soon as possible
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is necessary.
Experience required: 5 years or more of construction industry experience.
- Prepare reports and briefs site project PPT for management team evaluating administrative management and project process
- Provide assistance in filtering and forwarding communications to proper individuals and departments
- Help organize small to large scale construction project site events and provide ongoing assistance during the project
- Conduct and Purchase new material and supplies as needed
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the site and between the site and the head office
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Developing, reviewing, and improving site conditions, contents to contracts, programs, projects and admin services, site policies, and project procedures.
How to Apply:
Sikee Electric Fire Protection Inc.