Food Service Supervisor
Original Tandoori Kitchen located in Vancouver BC is looking for Food Service Supervisor to join its team as soon as possible
• Prepare schedules and assign work to sub-ordinate staff.
• Supervise sub-ordinate staff and their activities.
• Responsible for daily operations including but not limited to cash flow for point of sales, inventory and restocking of food supplies
• Train new staff
• Maintain inventory level for supplies, also checking daily inventory and also end of week to estimate and order ingredients.
• May evaluate performance of employees and provide feedback to the owner.
• May resolve customer complaints and special requests in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
• Follow restaurant’s policy and procedures and adhere to company standards
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Completion of college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field with at least 6 months of experience
1 year of experience in food preparation or service
Salary: $17.00/Hour for 40 hours a week and over time after 40 Hour/week
Job Location: 7215 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5X 3J3
How to Apply
By Mail: 7215 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5X 3J3
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org