Position Title: Relocations –Team Leader
Business Name: Kleiner Services Inc.
Business Operating As: Kleiner Moving and Storage
Business Address: 110 - 12111 Bridgeport Road, Richmond
Place of Work: 110 - 12111 Bridgeport Road, Richmond
Travel: The role requires travel to various locations in the Greater Vancouver / Lower-Mainland Area
Salary: $24.00 Per Hour
Hours: Forty (40) Hours Per week
Reporting To: Fleet Manager
Vacation: Two (2) Weeks of Paid Vacation Per Year
Kleiner Services Inc. is a Professional Moving Company that offers pre- and post-moving services such as packing, storage, and assembly. We are a local Canadian company in the heart of the Lower Mainland servicing Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley, and to the Vancouver Island.
• Work team and team-supervisors (“Team”) to load and unload products, materials, household appliances
and furniture (“Materials”) to/from moving trucks - and to/from residential and commercial locations.
o Work with Team to complete additional material handling activities, such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking.
• Work with Team and team-supervisors to operate loading devices such as winches [amongst other moving loading devices] to load / unload and move Materials.
• Work with Team and team-supervisors to operate industrial trucks, loaders and other equipment to transport materials.
• Work with Team to operate conveyors and equipment to transfer Materials.
• Work with Team complete the following tasks, as needed: opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and weighing / checking materials from time to time.
• Able to work well and communicate effectively in a team environment, implementing a “customer is always right” approach at all times.
1. At least four months of work experience doing the following:
a. Loading and unloading materials.
b. Operating loading devices (I.E., winches).
c. Operating trucks and industrial loading equipment (I.E., conveyors).
d. Opening containers and crates.
e. Taking inventory and weighing / checking materials.
2. Secondary school required.
3. Physical Strength is required.