TWICE THE DEAL PIZZA AND WINGS
Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311)
99 Belmont Dr, Unit 12
Compensation: $ 16.50/hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (37.5 hours/week)
· Completion of secondary school.
· Have at least two years of professional experience in food preparation or service are required
· Education in Food Service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline are also welcome to apply with at least one year of experience in food preparation or service
· Coordinate and manage of workflow, as well as the set up the work schedules for the food server employees.
· Determine and place an order for the food and supplies needed to prepare a meal.
· Maintain strict adherence to appropriate health and safety rules during the meal preparation procedure.
· Supports new hire orientation and training on job responsibilities and health and safety standards. Assists in interviewing and hiring new employees.
· Maintain inventory, maintenance, sales, and waste records.
Detail oriented; Independent; Team player; Organized; Inquisitive; Self-motivated; Meticulous; Prioritization, Time-management, Supervising skills
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Youth.