Employer: Cheam Sushi
Location: 1-7010 Pioneer Ave., Agassiz, BC V0M 1A0
Salary: $16.25 / hour
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Indigenous people
Terms of employment Permanent employment, Full time 30 to 40 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year or vocational school coursework in kitchen such as food safety
Work setting: Restaurant
Cook (general), Prep cook
Cuisine specialties: Japanese cuisine
· Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
· Ensure all food and other items are properly stored and handle
· Prepare simple dishes, such as soups, salads and appetizers
· Clean kitchen and work area
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Head cook
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org