OM Accounting Professional Corporation
OM Accounting Professional Corporation. Has an immediate opening for an experienced financial officer (NOC: 12200) at our location in Mississauga, Ontario.
As a financial officer, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
· Maintenance, record keeping, and balancing of financial records and various accounts
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Preparing trial balance of books, maintaining general ledgers, and prepare financial statements.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Calculate and prepare cheque for payrolls, and for utility, tax, and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
- Maintains records by filing documents.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handles payroll in a timely manner
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping, or related field or Completion of two years (first level) of recognized professional accounting program or courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 26.25/hour
Location: 420 Britannia Road E, Suit#204, Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 3L5
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org