Jan 11, 2023
80 Acadia Ave suite 219Markham, ON L3R 8T5
- Communicate between clients and overseas for booking reports.
- Facilitate all aspects of importation of cargo as necessary - i.e. arrange door delivery,
arrange customs clearance through our network of services.
- Update and complete arrival notices as they are downloaded from our overseas offices.
- Track and trace shipments - keeping customers well informed of any / all changes.
- Maintain documentation and records according to established company paperless
- Coordinate and monitor logistics of the movement of parts, supplies and materials within an establishment and ensure that supplies, materials and products are shipped and received on schedule
- Prepare and process all customs documents for International & U.S. shipments.
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Resolve work-related problems
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- DOE Sound benefit package: Med/Dental
- $27.00/ hour
- Permanent employment, Full time
- 30 hours/week
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be
able to work under pressure
- Take direction from supervisor and superiors.
- Computer knowledge at the user level -Use and familiarity with Microsoft Office
suite products (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Windows)
- Learn and navigate our proprietary software
- Accurate, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player.
How To Apply
Send the cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Translink Shiping Canada Inc.
Apply by Email: