Pearson Medical Assessment Centre Inc. specializes in conducting Multidisciplinary Assessments for Personal Injury Law firms, for both Plaintiff and Defence lawyers. Our team of experienced health professionals provide unbiased reports of the client’s physical, emotional, and psychological conditions. We welcome clients with a friendly atmosphere that is supportive of their needs. Our exceptional customer service helps to ease the assessment process for all our clients.
Purpose of the Job
Role of a dedicated General Manager – Operations will oversee the business operations of the company. On the other hand, will also be responsible for making the business operations smoother to improve the efficiency of the system.
1. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
· Assess the overall business processes, identifying any issues, and propose/implement solutions to overcome them.
· Establish the business vision and formulate operational policies accordingly.
· Identify the target market, promote the company's services, and arrange/conduct business meetings with prospective clients.
· Take charge of financial management, conduct feasibility analysis, and plan for the organization.
· Generate necessary investments to meet market demand and expansion plans.
· Ensure that development strategies align with sales targets and formulate business direction and strategies for client acquisition.
· Develop organizational structure and define roles and responsibilities.
· Define team roles and responsibilities, ensuring smooth functioning of various departments including HR, finance, accounting, sales, and marketing.
· Make decisions regarding key investment areas, including recruitment of additional personnel.
· Responsible for project oversight and delivery, team management and coaching, and foster productive client relationships.
· Supervise company budgeting, ensuring proper resource allocation and utilization in line with business objectives.
· Enhance staff and team efficiency through the development of training and mentoring schedules and identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for performance assessments.
2. Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
· Bachelors’ degree in medical related field
· More than 5 years of experience in comparable professional environment
· Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Excellent command on English language, reading, writing, and speaking.
· Remarkable organizational abilities, adept at multitasking, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines
· Skilled at establishing rapport, with excellent time and project management capabilities.
· Possesses strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
3. Working Conditions
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and groups to apply for the position. Please contact us if you require any accommodation and we will ensure that appropriate arrangements are made to facilitate the process.
4. Position Offers
· Competitive Annual Pay: $ 66 CAD per hour
· Permanent, full-time position
· Work hours 37.5 hours a week
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Work Location: 2600 Skymark Ave, Building 6, Unit 103, Mississauga, ON,
5. Contact Information:
· Contact Name: Abdur Rasheed
· Company Name: Pearson Medical Assessment Centre Inc
· Company Address: 2600 Skymark Ave, Building 6, Unit 103, Mississauga, ON,
· Workplace Address: 2600 Skymark Ave, Building 6, Unit 103, Mississauga, ON,
· Tel: +1 289- 632-4748
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Date Posted: August 29, 2023