Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
Wrap and package prepared meats
Remove bones from meat
Weigh meats for sale
Cut poultry into parts
Price meat products
Sell meats to customers
Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
2307427 Ontario Inc.
Location 553 Southdale Rd. E. suite 103 London, ON N6E 1A2
Salary 23.80 hourly / 30 hours per Week
Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
Start date Starts as soon as possible
1 to less than 7 months
· Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
· Answer electronic enquiries
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
· Provide customer service
553 Southdale Rd. E. suite 103 London, ON N6E 1A2
Position(s) available: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent position
Hours per week: 40
Job duties of a Irrigation Technician include:
· Read blueprints or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures
· Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
· Install, repair and service interior prefabricated products such as doors, windows, kitchen cupboards, bathroom vanities, water heaters and household appliances using hand and power tools
· Install, repair and service exterior prefabricated products such as siding, shutters, awnings, fencing, decks, septic and irrigation systems, signs and play structures using hand and power tools
Language of work: English
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required work experience: Experience in the field is an asset
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Company: Carmina de Young Fashion Inc.
Address: 370 Saskatoon Street London, ON , N5W 4R3
Perform minor repairs and adjustments to equipment
Operate machines to join sections of garments or other articles into finished products on a piece-work or production basis
Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
Set in sleeves, pockets, collars and other garment pieces
Use sewing guides and tension devices
Terms of employment: Term or contract, Full-time
Language of work: English
Wage: $17.00 per hour
Location of work: London
Skill requirements: No degree, Certificate or diploma and 1-less than 7 months.
370 Saskatoon Street, London, Ontario N5W 4R3, Canada
2602767 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway Restaurant.
2602767 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway Restaurant has an immediate opening for an experienced Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 62020) at our location in London, Ontario.
As a Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 62020), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
Greeting and ensure customer satisfaction, develop and retain a relationship with customers.
Supervise coordinates and organizes the workflow and set work schedules for food servers, kitchen staff, and other supporting staff.
Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
Establish methods to meet work schedules
Supervise and check assembly of regular and special food orders.
Ensure the process of meal preparation strictly to observe relevant health and safety regulations.
Assists with interviews and hiring of new staff, Provide orientation and training for new staff in job duties and...
15-109 Fanshawe Park Road East, London, Ontario, N5X3W6
Employer: QDOBA Mexican Eats (Qbeaverbrook Inc.)
Locations: Beaverbrook Avenue, LONDON (ON)
No. of Hires: One
Position: Food Service Supervisor/ Full time
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Education: Completion of Secondary school
Experience: 7 months to less than a year will be an asset
Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion, and serve food.
Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
Handling customer concerns regarding orders.
Prepare food order summaries for cooks according to requests from customers.
Establish work schedules and procedures
Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org