Montoya Construction Co. Ltd.
Job Type: Full-time
Montoya Construction Co. Ltd. is an established construction company in Mainland and Metro Vancouver, British Columbia. We are looking for a professional, experienced and reliable Concrete Finisher to join our team.
Business Address: 21224 Dewdney frunk road maple ridge BC V2X 3E9
Location of work: various sites within the Lower Mainland in British Columbia
Position available: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent position
Hours per week: 40
Job duties of a Concrete Finisher include:
· Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
· Fill hollows and remove high spots to smooth freshly poured concrete
· Operate power vibrator to compact concrete
· Level top surface of concrete according to grade and depth specifications using straightedge or float
· Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
· Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete
· Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete
· Waterproof, damp-proof and restore concrete surfaces
· Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of floors, walls, roads and other concrete structures.
Language of work: English
Required education: Secondary school
Required work experience: at least 2 years of experience in the construction field or in the job being offered
Please send your resume to: email@example.com