Tim Hortons has an immediate opening for Front Counter Supervisor (Food Services Supervisor) at our Midland, Ontario Location.
As a supervisor, your duties will be as followed:
- Train, monitor and reinforce food safety procedures to team members.
- Act as Cash Manager as needed, including setting up cash register(s) at open and verifying cash at close.
- Perform walk-throughs to ensure the restaurant is ready to open/close and/or rush-ready.
- Work with the Restaurant Management team to train, develop and communicate with team members in a way that maximizes retention.
- Supervise, coordinate and delegate the execution of operations tasks and ensure compliance with all Company policies.
- Work with the Restaurant Management team to ensure quality, production and service standards are met and to create a safe, efficient and professional environment for customers and other employees.
- Assist the Restaurant Management team in maintaining proper coverage via team member schedules to ensure that the restaurant attains/exceeds all customer service standards.
- You will partner with other Restaurant Management to identify specific opportunities for optimizing efficiencies and maximizing the profitability of the restaurant.
- Follow up and ensure resolution of guest-related issues as needed.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Tim Hortons experiences an asset
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Previous supervisory experience in Quick Service
- Friendly and outgoing
- Flexible schedule
Terms of employment:
- Permanent, Full time (35-40 hours/week)
- Compensation: CA $ 26.50/hour
- Location: 9225 HIGHWAY 93 Midland, ONL4R 4K4
To apply email your resume to: email@example.com